Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Last of the Summer Sun

The past couple of days have been scorching in the Bay Area.  It's been ridiculously hot!  I took a drive yesterday so that I could get some AC in the car to cool off and came across this amazing old church that is in my little part of town.  Set in the middle of apple orchards and fields of flowers, this church is so precious.  It reminds me of being a little girl and being dressed up in a frilly dress, frilly socks and little white patent flats.  That's not exactly my style now, but I can't say that it's too far off!









This shirt is just the perfect amount of frill.  I love the dusty pink color, perfect to watch with the oxblood and deep purples that are popping up everywhere this season.  It will last me through the winter and into next spring.  I'm looking forward to pairing it with some glitter and glitz over the holidays.  Can't wait! dd

No comments:

Post a Comment