Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Blast From The Past

I have been home for seven weeks now.  It's been so nice to be home in the sun.  Living rent free.  Having a car to drive.  Catching up with old friends.  And in the past week I was asked to be the assistant coach for my old high school volleyball team.  It's a great gig while I'm on the hunt for the perfect job.  The only thing is, I feel like I'm in high school again.  Living with my parents.  Driving my old car.  Seeing friends from high school.  And now practicing with the same team I used to play on eight years ago.  All I can do is laugh, it is slightly hilarious.  We have even just got a little puppy as we did my senior year in high school.  She is just the cutest.  Her name is Shelby.  I'll leave you with a few photos. dd



Her first day home.

Olympian in the making!

No comments:

Post a Comment