Tuesday, January 10, 2012

California Raisings

Being born and raised in the Bay Area of California is with out a doubt the most special gift I have ever been given.  It has made me a person that I am proud to be.  Every time I have the pleasure of returning home, it is not only going home to see friends and family, but it also a luxury holiday.  With the sun shining, the waves crashing along the beaches and gourmet food all around, you could not ask for more.  I have just returned from spending a month at home and I feel so lucky that I had that time.  The weather was typically warm and sunny, my family gathered and my Mr. joined us as well.

Shortly after the new year Mr. Digital and I went for a walk along the coast of Pacific Grove.  PG is like no other place I know.  You are surrounded by victorian houses along the rocky shores with that amazing sea air.  It's perfect with it's small town coffee shops and markets filled to the brim with local specialties and Napa valley wines.  It's my ideal.


From there we went further down the coast to Carmel and took a walk through Carmel by the sea village.  Lovely, quaint but highly overpriced.  Aside from the Coach outlet store they have.  Which Mr. Digital made sure I did not go into.  Probably best. dd 


Since the sun was shining, I didn't need too many layers.  

Jacket: Whistles
Shirt: Paul and Joe
Skirt: BCBGeneration
Shoes: Vintage
Bow: American Apparel 

No comments:

Post a Comment