Sunday, November 6, 2011

Winter Wonders

With Winter surely on it's way now, it's time to get your skin care routine in check.  Whether you need to clean the summer scalelies to get your glow back or boost the skin with a surge of moisture.  This past month I have been prepping my skin with a few products that I think you need to know about.





To start, I have been using Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque.  It's actually made with clay from the Amazon River.  Who knew a river bed could be so purifying!  The masque goes on smooth and has an instant calming and soothing presence on the skin.  After applying once a week for the past month I can see that my skin's luminance has been restored and my pores are more refined.  Exactly what the doctor ordered!


After cleansing and using the Kiehl's masque I have been moisturising with Chanel Hydramax + Active Nutrition.  I have been struggling to find a balanced moisturiser for my skin in the past.  My skin was either left too dry or really oily.  I'm so happy to have found that perfect balance with Chanel Hydramax.  Ask for a sample at your closest Chanel counter!


And of course there is nothing like staying healthy and hydrated from the inside.  A daily multi vitamin and plenty of water will keep your skin glowing all season.  dd

No comments:

Post a Comment