Monday, November 28, 2011

Rosie Lee

This Saturday I put on a Thanksgiving feast for my family here in London.  It is my absolute favorite holiday of the year!  It's all about the family and the food.  Everyone gathers round the table, shares their stories over the past year and feasts on a enormous amount of food.  Then to only be further stuffed with pumpkin pie and whipped cream.  What is not to love?


While picking up the pumpkin pies at Whole Foods last Friday night, I picked up a treat for myself as well.  I can't go to Whole Foods without walking away with a butter LONDON nail varnish.  They are just too good and always catch my eye on the way out.  My latest procurement was Rosie Lee.  A sweet and playful glitter rose colored varnish.  A few coats are certainly needed, but the outcome is fun and really grabs attention! 


butter LONDON is an amazing brand.  With a motto of Fashion and Rock and Roll, they already get my vote.  But aside from the wild lifestyle these beauty geniuses lead, butter LONDON is one of the only brands that I can think of that still brings all the style and on trend colors that is expected of a luxury nail varnish brand but also is free of all nasties like Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP or Parabens in their '3 Free' collection.  They are the first brand to do so in United States.  Good on them!  And above all else, they top all of their applicators with a crowned raven. So Fashion and Rock and Roll! dd



No comments:

Post a Comment