Monday, July 16, 2012

Screening Process

Within days of being home, my skin was in shock from all of the extra rays it was seeing.  Just even from driving around town and popping in and out of the shops it was a bit pink.  I knew I had to up the anti on an every day sunscreen.  Ick!  I hate nothing more than slathering on a sticky layer to start only to slap on foundation and the rest of it.  By the time I leave the house it would feel like I have a rubber mask on my face!  However, that is now a thing of the past.  La Roche-Posay have given us a solution in the form of Anthelios 60.

This ultra light formula goes on like a dream and has a matte finish to leave you perfectly prepped for the rest of your morning routine.  It makes my skin feel silky smooth and gives me UV and Anti-oxidant protection all day long.  Anthelios 60 has secured its spot in my daily routine - well at least while the sun lasts! dd

No comments:

Post a Comment