Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Double The Fun


Over the past six months or so hair essentials brand Goody has launched in the UK and has made me a very happy girl.  I grew up on Goody products since the 80's and they have always been the best.  And this past Sunday I spotted these genius hair bands in The Sunday Times Style Magazine.  They double as both a hair band and can be cleverly disguised as a bangle when worn around your wrist.  Or for the headband version it can be worn as a sleek necklace.



I can't wait to give them a try.  They will work perfectly with the minimal chic office look that I will be trying to master.  And I have to mention that Goody Hair products were seen on the runways of London Fashion Week.  Prada used their gold and silver barrettes for a low cinched ponytail. 

 What are you planning to do with your mane this spring?

dd

Photos used from the official Goody website.

No comments:

Post a Comment